PRICE MATCH GUARANTEE
At Diamond Home Improvement, we value your business and strive to be competitively priced in our local markets. We spend numerous hours comparing our prices and products to many other local and national retailers so we can offer you the best products at the best price. If you find a current lower price on an identical, in-stock item from another local retailer, we will gladly match the price. Just bring the local ad, printout, photo, or smartphone display to the register for validation.
GUIDELINES, LIMITATIONS & EXCLUSIONS
- Price for item must be listed and valid at the time of match – we reserve the right to verify a competitor's advertised price and the availability of the item.
- Item must be the identical item, brand name, size, weight, color, quantity and model number.
- Item must be in stock at the time of the price match through both the competitor and Diamond.
- Diamond reserves the right to limit quantities of price matches per identical item per guest.
- Internet, seasonal, discontinued, obsolete, clearance, closeout, used, damaged, distressed or going-out-of-business sale merchandise.
- Out-of-stock items – must be in stock through both the competitor and Diamond.
- Depending on volatility of the building materials market, plywood, OSB and other lumber products may be excluded.
- Custom or special order products – meaning customized or configured products (e.g., custom-ordered blinds or carpet) from a competitor.
- Volume or wholesale discount pricing offered by competitors.
- Items sold via a third-party or discount site – meaning any products that are not sold directly by a competing retailer.
- Open-box merchandise as well as reconditioned, refurbished or previously discounted products.
- Competitor pricing for professional services, including labor and installation cost.
- Rebates, free offers, or specific one-time-only promotions, including bundle offers.
- Advertised pricing from a competitor based on a typographical error or misprint.
- Pricing from membership-based retail wholesalers.
- Competitor bid and auctions site pricing.
- Competitor credit terms and finance offers.